We are all prisoners
bound to someone or something.
Can I release this bondage
or do I ask for help?
A dog is chained
It cannot run free
Patiently it waits for the master
to come home and release it.
Our chains are invisible.
No one sees, no one knows
we search for the key,
to unlock us, to release us.
By C.E. Pereira
Lorrie Bowden, from Blessitude invited me to play along in this word challenge. My word was ‘release’ and the above is what came out, unedited, uncut. Thanks Lorrie! It was fun and I enjoyed having words flying around in my mind 🙂
I am supposed to invite (it doesn’t say how many) others to join in the fun. This is the part of challenges and awards that I find I don’t like very much. So just like Lorrie I am going to be a rule breaker…I send this word challenge out to every single person who reads this post…Yes…YOU! If it speaks to your heart…TAG, YOU’RE IT!!! ❤
Here are the rules:
1) Open an MS word document (or any other editor).
2) Set a timer for 5-10 minutes.
3) Your word is at the bottom of this post. DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
4) Fill the word document with as many words as you want, once you start writing, don’t stop.
5) DO NOT go back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check (this is only meant for you to reflect on your control over sensible thought flow).
6) You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals.
7) At the end of your post write down the number of words.
8) Do not forget to copy and paste the entire passage to your blog post with a new word for your invitees.
YOUR WORD IS: